Sunday 6 March 2011

Artistic Clothing

I'm afaird that i couldn't get an image of the front of this shirt, but it's vey cool and i love it. The textile artists name is Carole Waller, based in ma hometown, Bath :) She is an amazing artist, who i studied for my textiles project. Her website is, http://www.carolewaller.co.uk/collections.htm defiantly check it out because her work is really cool! This piece here is a grey wool challis shawl collar jacket. And I REALLY WANT IT!






 

I couldn't get a back shot, which was my favourite shot, but it's a white organza waistcoat, and just really cool and styled neatly :) I lvoe the combination of creativity, textiles, art and fashion, all in one. :)



Sorry for the short and boring pst today, it's late, and i'm tired.
BYE X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment