Saturday 5 March 2011

Summer! -THINGS I WANT

So Summer is comign soon, and i'm SO EXCITED! Especially after yesturay i recieved a text confirming that i'm going to LA in the summer with my youth group to volenteer at the dream centre. I'M SO FRICKIN EXCITED. It's going to be amazing and a wicked experience, i feel like it's going to be huge stepping stone for my relationship with God, and give me even more eneergy and need to serve God :) But anyways, something else that also zipped through my mind was 'oh my gosh, SUMMER WARROBE" and this dress that i found on the topshop website ( http://www.topshop.com) is summer stitched right into it :L i love it, it's fun, flirty and fabulous and oh so cute :)


And seeming as i didn't post one yesturday, another must have summer item is...


A beautiful floaty white top, JUST PERFECT. and would look drat with shorts and these shoess....





Knave tan fringed heeled brogues :) love, love, love and love even more. And will even make you a tad taller ;)

BYE X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment