Tuesday 8 March 2011

The wonders of Look Books

So yesturday after college, I made my way to the library, and created a great post, however somehow, something went wrong and well it basically got deleted, which is REALLY annoying because i was rather proud of it..maybe that's why it got deleted!

So my post for yesturday was about Look Books, i stumbled my way onto the website ( http://lookbook.nu/ ) and basically loved almost every look, however there were two that really stood out to me:







What drew me into this image was the darkness to the innocence. A combination that you don't always come across. The darkness is refelcted in the mood and background of the image, yet the model is standing in an inncoencent way, she holds a deep secret that no one would ever guess because of her innocent persona. I love the styling that has goine into this as well as the hair and makeup, natural and sweet.





This photograph I love, this girl is lost in the wildness, not a clue where she is, yet still so fashionable. The perfectly ragged look dress, with the camoflauge cardi and tough leather boots, almost as if she dressed for the occasion! The thing is, it's a great photo, but you would never come across a situation like this, yet it's still so relatable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment