Wednesday 2 March 2011

Hello, and welcome

Hi there. My name is Sarah Stone, fashion student, christian and guitarist. This ius my first blog, hence the hello. i have started blogs before, however i have a new determination inside of me to actually keep this one up. As whenever i do go onto blogs, I am envious of them and longing for one of my own. Well actually, come to think of it, i have many of my own, I've just forgotten all the passwords. This is just a surfaced blog as i'm not entirly sure how to handle this new interest of mine. However through time, as with everything else in life, I will grasp it, take it on, and hopefuly, just maybe, some people might actually read my blog, or, better yet..inspire them!

But, it's late(ish) now, and I'm comign up to the point of tiredness, therefore i shall be retiring for the night (what an old-fashioned saying!). Get to work (volenteer) in the chairty shop tomorrow, which i am looking forward to. Just feels good when you've finished, knowing that you've done some help/good in your day, and as my manager said, "i'm  a breath of fresh air', because, well..it's a charity shop, and i'm a teenager,  and the two don't usually combine. HOWEVER, i am seriously falling in love with them. On tuesday, whilst marking down the clothes i cam across a lovely long denim shirt,  a MAX MARA, navy coat, and funky little dress, all for only £6, has to be the best day of my week (that we are only half way into) come on, a beautiful MAX MARA coat, for only £3!
Anyways, as i was saying...Goodnight! X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment