Thursday 3 March 2011

Things that i would greatly love to own, but i don't.

I have a folder on my laptop named, 'Things I reallly want'. And each day I shall post an item that I come across, that I would just really love to own! It might be from your average website such as topshop (well if it was, i think it would fill a few pages as there are is so much amazing clothing in topshop!) and if I can remember it, i'll post the link to that item :) won't ALWAYS be clothing... might be...a fake beard, as long as I would really love to own it! So in acount to the image above, not sure of the website, but it's beautiful and i love it, as soon as i saw this is, I immediately thought 'I MUST OWN A WHITE CARDI', something that was missing from my wardrobe!

whilst i'm here, I might as well mention that I went to see The Kings Speech today with my daddy. Such an empowering film, and I can really see why it won SO MANY awards, truely sensational and has done great justice to the British film industry. and Colin Firth performed with such truth, i love him lots :) BYE X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment